Witwix Gaming Gear, Stream Setup, & moreEvan
One of the most difficult aspects of Twitch is the fear of losing your audience when you switch games. Only a key few streamers are able to create a diehard fanbase that will follow them wherever they go, and Witwix has been able to achieve that. Our team loves his dry and witty humor as he picks apart Boshy, Battlegrounds, Mario Maker, or whatever other game hes playing. Want the same setup as this memer? Read on for witwix full streaming gear and setup!
What headset does Witwix use?
Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition.
When streaming for long hours, you need a headset with crisp audio and maximized comfort. The HD 598 Cs closed-back design employing rigorous acoustic engineering, it delivers incredibly natural, detailed and balanced sound allowing enjoyment of your favorite music without disturbing your surroundings or being disturbed by it.
This lightweight yet durable headset features a high-quality leatherette headband and cushioned ear pads providing outstanding wearing comfort for long listening sessions. A convenient one button remote with microphone on the cable allows calls to be answered. The HD 598 Cs offers unrivaled performance and value. Crafted with precision using premium materials, it exudes luxury while delivering exceptional sound quality.
- Premium, audiophile-grade over-ear, closed back headphones for gaming and music.
- Padded leatherette headband and luxurious fabric ear pads perfect for long listening sessions.
- Compatible with virtually every Audio device including phones, tablets, computers and stereo components.
- Two cable options included to suit your setup.
What keyboard does Witwix use?
ZOWIE GEAR Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.
Zowie are constantly making strives with their keyboard technology, with this one taking advantage of their RTR system. This sytem allows them to define the repeat response of their presses to be 1x, 2x, 4x, or 8x the normal response time of a keyboard. Mechanical keyboards are needed in modern gaming because they allow you to be faster than your opponents. Increasing this allows for faster keystrokes and a higher APM in games like Starcraft or League of Legends. The keyboard also has some pretty big esports legends behind it. Zowie developed this keyboard in cooperation with Abdisamad ‘Spawn’ Mohamed, Young Ho ‘Flash’ Lee and Ho Jun ‘Ho-Jun’ Moon. We recommend the Celeritas for gamers that want a keyboard designed for them from the grounds up.
What mouse does witwix use?
BenQ ZOWIE FK1 E-Sports Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse.
You don’t have to spend a lot on a solid gaming mouse but you should definitely get one that’s made for gamers. These are typically designed for the purpose of improving your gameplay experince with several DPI options, better sensors, and smoother response. This bad boy from BenQ boasts some awesome features:
- Ambidextrous design.
- Two thumb buttons on both sides.
- Plug and play meaning you can use it right away.
- Easy to switch between left or right hands.
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI adjustment
- And more!
Also used by: Dr. Disrespect, Valkia
Witwix streaming setup
Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Microphone.
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices.The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. When you’re a liverstreamer like Witwix, you need a quality mic so you can talk to your fans and communicate any ideas/tips you may have.
The Shure SM7B Vocal Dynamic Mic is used by tons of professional gamers, podcast hosts, and audiophiles. Designed for any craft that needs professional audio. Streamers, voice over actors, singers and more can take advantage of the smooth, wide range frequency. It’s design shields itself against the electromagnetic hum generated by computer devices, which is especially useful for streaming. While many ignore it, improving audio can be one of the most dramatic factors to improving their streaming experience.
Razer Ripsaw USB 3.0 Game Stream and Capture Card.
With Razer designing peripherals for gamers, its a natural extension for them to cater to the streaming community as well. The Razer Ripsaw allows you to capture your gaming experiences across a variety of platforms and consoles. The clean 1080p video runs at 60FPS meaning your viewers get a professional video experience with a simple USB 3.0 plug. The Ripsaw also handles audio with a second mix-in channel for a mic or music, meaning you can tailor this system to your own unique setup. Features include:
- 60 FPS game capture in high definition 1080p quality.
- USB 3.0 ultra low latency.
- Professional-grade second audio mix-in.
- Support for next- and last-gen consoles.
- Compatible with popular streaming software and services.
- Easy setup, sleek design.
Tips for Growing Your Stream
We’re sure if you’re a fan of Witwix you may be interested in growing a stream and fanbase yourself. Heck this even applies to a Youtube channel if you want to take that route too.
- Be consistent: It doesn’t matter whether you’re streaming or producing videos. You need to have a set schedule so you are constantly putting out content for users to enjoy. Start out by doing it a few times and week and work around your schedule. This will gradually grow your fanbase and you’ll see the rewards later.
- Be yourself: When we look at some of the most successful streamers, there’s one thing they have in common and that’s the fact they don’t play a persona. Whether they are a rager, a hardcore memer or something in between, they stick to being themselves and it shines through their stream. Be yourself while you stream or record videos and you’ll see the good results yourself.
- Create a brand: If you want to seriously grow your channel then you have to approach it like a business. Create social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for example. Have your stream/Youtube link on these accounts and keep people updated with your content/schedule. This is a great way to expose your channel to the world and generate a fanbase.