TSM Dyrus Gaming SetupCarmine
Dyrus has been one of the best League of Legends players since it was still in its beta stage. He originally played a support role for team All or Nothing but eventually moved to being a top laner for Epik Gamer. Very quickly he became popular through streaming and success at LAN tournaments. While still playing on behalf of Epik, he moved into the TSM gaming house which is located in New York. When TheRainMain resigned from TSM, Dyrus instantly jumped on the chance to become their top laner. He was given his former teams blessing to make the move and eventually retired to become a full time streamer. Some fun trivia about Dyrus includes:
- He was well known for clutch plays on Singed, Jax, and Mordekaiser early on.
- He nearly burnt down the entire TSM gaming house two different times.
- He is known for spamming the /laugh command while playing Singed to troll opponents.
- His mom was once a rank 1 Enchanter in the MMO Everquest.
- His best friend is Chaox.
- Used to be known as a rager but has since chilled out.
- Sometimes plays with a pillow in his lap.
- Dyrus is half Chinese.
If you want to play League of Legends at a pro level, you’ll need the right equipment. Here’s what Dyrus uses to be the best.
What Keyboard Does Dyrus Use?
Logitech G710+ Mechanical Gaming Keyboard.
Having the right keyboard on your desk means you will be faster than your opponents whether it’s farming minions or getting your attacks off first. The G710+ features mechanical keys that are precise, tacticle, and respond quicker then traditional keyboards. They are also made to be quiet so you don’t get distracted and can fully focus on playing better.
- Incredible tactile feedback without all of the noise mechanical keyboards normally have. You get all of the speed and accuracy without any distractions.
- With adjustable backlighting, you can match it to your other gear and computer. It also is very useful when you’re gaming at night and need to see your keys better so you don’t miss out on clutch moments.
- Configure macros or key presses with the 6 programmable gaming keys.
- Volume control, mute, media playback and more functions.
- Compatible with Windows 7, 8, Vista or Mac OS X 10.6.8 – 10.9.x with 2 USB ports.
What Headset Does Dyrus Use?
Logitech G35 7.1-Channel Surround Sound Gaming Headset.
If you’re a gamer than you already know how important having a quality headset is. If you can’t communicate with your team properly or hear your opponents first then you’re at a big disadvantage. The G35 features immersive surround sound and comfort you can wear all day without getting irritated. Just like the keyboard we touched on earlier, Logitech’s headset even has programmable gaming keys to do what you want.
- Comaptible with Windows 7, 8, XP, 10, or Vista.
- 7.1 surround sound powered by Dolby technology for the best audio experience.
- Swap out any of the three headbands to find the best comfort.
- Three customizable gaming keys.
- Access volume, mute, and sound adjustments with the controls right on the headphones.
- Noise cancelling so external sounds won’t distract you from focusing on the game.
What Mouse Does Dyrus Use?
Logitech G302 Daedalus Prime MOBA Gaming Mouse.
The Daedalus Prime mouse was designed specifically for MOBA gaming which is why Dyrus uses it himself. They used the advice from professional gamers along with Delta Zero sensor technology to create one of the most powerful gaming mouses available. It features high speed tracking, metal spring tensioning, and 6 programmable gaming buttons to give you a great advantage. There are also 4 DPI modes so you can choose from to your liking.
- 6 programmable gaming buttons.
- Switch through DPI modes you prefer.
- Metal spring tensioning.
- Developed with the input of pro gamers, for gamers.
What GPU Does Dyrus Use?
Nvidia GeForce GTX 980.
The GeForce GTX 980 is one the world’s most advanced graphics cards and Dyrus takes full advantage of it. When you have a great GPU, you get to enjoy games more because you can play on higher settings. Being able to see more detail at higher FPS also will give you better visuals to work off of while you play. It includes the revolutionary NVIDIA Maxwell architecture which creates unmatched performance, speed, and power. Maxwell was made to be the next generation of gaming and you can have taste of that before anyone else.
- 4GB of GDDR5 RAM.
- Supports PCI-Express 3.0 x16.
- 1x DVI (Dual Link), 1x HDMI, and 3x DisplayPort 1.2 connectors.
- Dual slot.
Intel Core I7-5820K Processor.
The CPU in your computer is also critical for gaming, especially for long hours. If you tend to queue for lots of League matches in a row, you’ll benefit from having a quality CPU in your rig. Dyrus uses the Intel Core I7-5820K model that is popular among pro gamers and many high end machines.
- Clock speed of 3.30 GHz.
- Overclocked speed of 3.60 GHz.