TSM Bjergsen Gaming GearCarmine Mastropierro
Søren Bjerg a.k.a Bjergsen is a 21 year old professional gamer from Denmark. He is currently apart of the League of Legends team TSM(Team SoloMid). He live streams his gameplay often so if you’d like to watch, go follow or subscribe to him on Twitch TV here.
When Riot Games hosted season 3 of the European League of Legends Championship Series or LCS as many know it as, Bjergsen wasn’t allowed to play due to age restriction. At the time he was with Capenhagen Wolves so during the first two weeks of the championship he was replaced by his team member cowTerd(Beautiful name huh?). Once he turned 17 on February 21st, he was finally able to join his teams main lineup for the final LCS games. The team was later acquired by Ninjas in Pyjamas or NiP for the summer LCS.
Bjergsen joined TSM on November 2nd, 2013 to be their midlaner after leaving his team. He was the 2nd player in history to successfully go from the EU LCS to the North American roster. Not everything has been sunshine and rainbows though as he had been fined $2,000 in 2014 for encouraging a LCS player to leave his position with Lemondogs. It wasn’t an extremely dramatic event and Bjergsen went on to win the Most Valuable Player award at the 2015 North American LCS.
For his loyal fans we’ve taken the liberty to create a list of the gaming gear he uses to be the best so you can too.
What Keyboard Does Bjergsen Use?
Logitech G910 Orion Spark.
The Logitech G910 sports high speed Romer-G mechanical switches which will make you at least 25% faster in game. There are over 16.8 million colours you can access with customized lighting to make your keyboard unique and improve your night time gaming sessions with friends.
- One of the worlds fastest mechanical keyboards.
- Customizable back-lights.
- Instantly access in-game data on your smartphone or tablet without interrupting the game.
- 9 programmable G-keys for creating macros.
- Dedicated media controls.
Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum.
To click on your enemies and minions more precisely you will need a good mouse and that’s why Bjergsen uses the Logitech G900. It is used by many professional games and eSports pros for it’s quick response, light weight, and sleek design. Whether you use it wired or wireless, you will experience no lag and feel the accuracy you gain when using it.
- Professional grade gaming mouse lag-free wired or wireless connection.
- Wireless rechargeable mouse with reliable battery life up to 30 hours on a single charge
- Adjustable 200 to 12,000 DPI range so you can set it how you like.
- Customizable button layout and comfortable ambidextrous design.
- RGB lighting that can be customized.
What Headset Does Bjergsen Use?
Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum.
Bjergsen really likes his Logitech gear but we don’t blame him, they’ve really stepped up their game to make awesome gaming equipment. The Artemis Spectrum delivers fantastic audio performance that gamers need in the heat of the match. You get to immerse yourself in gameplay with surround sound and a cinematic sound experience. Just like above mouse, this headset can be used wireless or with wired connection, features lighting customization and macro keys.
- Pro-G audio & 7.1 Dolby Surround Sound.
- Customize your lighting with up to 16.8 million colors.
- 12-hours battery life when wireless.
- Noise-cancelling mic so you can’t get distracted.
- Programmable G-keys.
- Designed for the gamer that’s playing for long periods. Say goodbye to sore ears after those long gaming sessions and say hello to comfort.