Swagboard NG-1 NextGen Electric Boosted LongboardCarmine Mastropierro
The skateboard of the future is here! Swagboard NG-1 NextGen boosted electric skateboard takes the fun of a typical longboard to the next level. This futuristic motorized skateboard is built with a 7-ply Canadian maple wood deck, durable polyurethane wheels, and solid grip tape for a more comfortable and secure ride. This boosted board can hold weights of up to 176 pounds and can travel up to 11 mph.
The Swagboard motorized longboard uses a 24V Li-On Fe battery with our patented SentryShield design for extra safety. A battery indicator light on both the motor board and the wireless remote will flash when the battery needs to be recharged. Once charged, this electric board has a battery life that will last between 4 and 10 miles, so it’s perfect for short, urban commutes.
This electronic skateboard uses a wireless remote that automatically pairs with the electric longboard when it’s turned on. Use the remote to move forward, accelerate, decelerate, and brake. Swagtron motor skateboard also has a cruise control feature that allows the rider to maintain their speed without touching the throttle.
- Swagboard electric skateboard has maple wood deck and grip tape for a secure, comfortable ride.
- Motorized skateboard uses wireless remote to accelerate, decelerate, and activate cruise control.
- Patented SentryShield design on electric longboard protects Li-On Fe Battery.
- Battery lasts 4-10 miles and has an indicator light on remote and longboard that flashes when low.
- Boosted electric board reaches up to 11 mph, making it perfect for short commutes. Max weight: up to 176 pounds
- Check available prices and reviews.