Summit1g Streaming Setup & GearCarmine Mastropierro
Summit1g is one of the most popular streamers on Twitch.tv, delivering fun and entertaining gaming content. He was born on April 23rd, 1987 and his real name is Jaryd Lazar. From Colorado, US, Summit1g is married to another streamer Desirae. He mostly plays Counter Strike: Global Offensive, H1Z1, and has begun streaming League of Legends lately. You will have a great time watching him stream with his good sense of humor and gameplay skills. He boasts over 20,000 Twitch subscribers with a total of 2,200,000 followers and counting.
A big boost to his channel happened when he started playing Infestation: Survivor Stories just as it got a surge of popularity. It was ones of those situations where he was in the right place at the right doing the right thing. Sure it was good timing but his personality and streaming quality is what keeps us around. Summit also plays competitively in Counter Strike in the ESEA and FPL leagues against professionals. If you want to tune in, he streams 6 days during the week. Every day but Thursday, starting at 3 pm EST or 12 pm PST.
For the dedicated fans, we’ve composed the Summit1g stream setup breakdown if you’re interested in getting your favourite streamers gear or just need some new equipment.
What Keyboard Does Summit1g Use?
Summit1g uses the Corsair K70 mechanical keyboard and it’s very popular among Twitch streamers. For the most optimal gaming experience it’s best you have a mechanical keyboard. They use unique switches under the keys that respond faster than traditional keyboards and offer a unique tactile sensation.
- This is the Corsair’s fastest mechanical keyboard they have ever made and it’s at an affordable price.
- Cherry MX Speed gaming key switches that will step up your gaming performance.
- Composed of an aircraft-grade aluminum frame that can take a beating.
What Mouse Does Summit1g Use?
Finalmouse is the industry standard gaming mouse for professional gamers and esports athletes. Pro gamers from all over the world prefer Finalmouse for its flawless sensor, accurate tracking, and perfect ergonomic design. Gaming mouses don’t have to be expensive or super intricate which why this is an excellent choice.
- Built to pass every professional gaming benchmark that you can have to destroy the competition.
- Features an Esports sensor for unmatched speed/precision.
- Light weight and natural feel.
What Monitor Does Summit1g Use?
With crystal clear clarity you’ll have higher precision and aim which only comes from a great monitor. This is an Esports approved monitor so if you love gaming don’t be afraid to splurge on your hobby. With a quick 144 Hz refresh rate and a 1 ms response time, you won’t experiencing any lag.
- Ultra smooth action and quick response time.
- It can tilt, swivel, pivot, and have its height adjusted to get it exactly how you want.
- Features built-in 2W stereo speakers.
- Featuring DisplayPort, Dual-link DVI-D, and HDMI ports for multi device connections.
What Webcam Does Summit1g Use?
If you’re interested in livestreaming yourself or just need a webcam for Skype, Logitech never fails to please. The C920 is one of their best models and it sits at a nice price for its features. For streaming purposes, having a webcam has become practically mandatory these days. Watching a live streamer is an experience that goes beyond simply viewing another person playing games. It’s an interactive and intimate opportunity to be close with your fans and create relationships. Having your audience see your face and how you react to different things in game or in the chat is surprisingly important.
- Full HD 1080p resolution.
- 720p HD video calling and full HD video recording.
- Built-in dual stereo mics with automatic noise reduction.
- H.264 video compression.
Summit1g PC Specs
To stream constantly and at high quality you need a beast of a PC. It should be no surprise that Summit1g utilizes some of the best hardware in the game right now. Here’s a breakdown of what he uses:
- Gaming chasis: Corsair Obsidian 900d
- CPU: Intel i7-5960x Extreme Edition
- CPU cooling fan: Corsair Hydro 110
- Motherboard: ASUS X99
- RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws
- Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX Titan
- Power supply: EVGA SuperNova 1300
- HD: Samsung 128gb SSD