Pontiacmadeddg Vlogging Equipment And BioCarmine Mastropierro
Darryl Granberry or Pontiacmadeddg is a Youtube comedian, prankster, and vlogger. He has over 1.2 million subscribers between his main channel and his vlogging channel combined. He even just recently opened up a “family” channel for PG content and a music channel for all of his rap songs. Known for his humour, pranks, drama, and flashy lifestyle, you are guaranteed to become a fan of his after watching DDG. His girlfriend is Kennedy Cymone who is also a popular Youtube star. She is commonly featured in his videos and is at the butt of a lot of pranks that he does. For those aspiring to be a Youtube star, this is the equipment that Pontiacmadeddg uses himself.
What Camera Does Pontiacmadeddg Use?
Canon EOS 70D Digital SLR Camera.
If you want to make great Youtube videos and become a vlogger, you’ll need a quality camera to capture all of your fun moments. DDG uses this Canon 70D Digital SLR Camera that has a standard zoom lens, low light sensitivity and processes high quality images. If you have ever watched his videos, this camera is responsible for all of those clean and crystal clear shots he gets no matter where he’s at. This is a pricier option for the serious content creator that’s willing to invest into their hobby or living.
- 20.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 5+.
- 19 point cross-type AF System.
- Up to 7 fps shooting.
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF for fast focus in live view and video.
- 3″ articulating touch panel LCD screen with 1,040,000 dots.
- Built-in flash with integrated speedlite transmitter and hot shoe.
Canon EF-S 10-18mm.
It’s the little things that count so a quality camera lens can really kick your recording up a notch. These are made to add different elements and creative control over your shooting like vignetting or contrast. If you’re looking to achieve a certain look when you film, various lenses will help you achieve that. DDG takes advantage of the 10-18mm Canon EF-S that suits his camera from the same brand. It gives very wide angles for great views, an intricate zoom system and minimizes glare/aberration.
- EF-S ultra wide zoom lens.
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 10–18mm,1:4.5 – 5.6.
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 ft. / 0.22m.
- Stepping motor for noise-free video shooting.
- Optical image stabilizer.
JOBY GorillaPod SLR Zoom Flexible Tripod.
You’ve probably seen these kind of tripods before because practically every Youtuber or vlogger is using them right now but for good reason. They are affordable, especially this one, and allow you to be very mobile with filming. It’s easy to hold and you can set it up anywhere you like to get the perfect shots. The legs can be bent however you want meaning you can manipulate your filming much better.
- Rubber foot grips that will stick to any surface with wrappable legs to secure it in any position you like.
- Composed of durable Japanese medical grade ABS plastic, German TPE, and stainless steel. You can rough this bad boy up and it’ll look good as new. Take it in the city, hiking, or where ever you want with confidence like DDG does.
Rode VMPR VideoMic Pro R.
The one issue with many cameras you’ll get your hands on is that they do not have very good quality microphones built into them. What ends up happening is you have a wonderful video but the audio quality just doesn’t keep up. This can hurt your audiences viewing experience and overall production quality. DDG uses the The RDE VideoMic Pro to capture every little sound and detail with his camera. One battery charge can last over 70 hours so you’ll have no issue capturing everything you need when recording.
- Compact cardioid microphone that doesn’t take up a lot of space.
- High-quality microphone that connects directly to iPhone’s.
- 3.5mm headphone output.
- Requires 9V battery.
Check out Pontiacmadeddg’s latest blog below from his family channel with Kennedy Cymone: