No matter where you look for Fortnite content, Ninja’s name is sure to show up.
Despite his insane rise to the top of Twitch and Youtube, Tyler has a long gaming career in Halo, as well as H1Z1.
He has played for a variety of high profile teams such as Cloud9 and Team Liquid, cementing him as a veteran in the scene.
Tyler manages to be a fantastic entertainer, while also showing off some of the most insane highlights and game play available. When duoing with Myth or Summit1G, its almost guaranteed they’ve got a win.
Ninja’s 2018 has been off to a record breaking start, with him currently holding the Most Followed account on Twitch, and gaining millions of YouTube subscriptions each month.
His timing was perfect with Fortnite, switching to the game when its Battle Royale format was in its infancy.
The free to play nature of the game brings in massive numbers, and the growing frustration with PUBG is pushing alot of gamers to switch gears.
His latest accomplishment was breaking Twitch with the help of some friends in high places. Mid-March Ninja was joined by Drake, Travis Scott, Juju Smith, Kim Dotcom and more in a star-studded lineup of team games.
The viewer counts were insane, trumping the previous massive return of Dr. Disrespect with over 600k viewers at its peak. It goes to show how hard work and a great personality can have a powder keg effect.
Interested in knowing more about Ninja’s Fortnite gaming setup? Read on for what mouse, monitor, headset, and keyboard he uses.
Ninja Fortnite Setup
Ninja Fortnite keyboard
Are you a serious gamer? Then you need a mechanical keyboard. No questions asked.
Mechanical keys respond faster, have a great sound and a tactile sensation on every click. You’ll be quicker than your opponents and that could mean the difference between a win or loss.
The K70 uses an aircraft grade brushed aluminum body to ensure that it lasts for many years to come. Say goodbye to replacing your keyboard every so often!
Don’t you hate when you can’t press several keys at once? Well, the K70 has 100% anti-ghosting technology and full key rollover. It doesn’t matter how many keys your macros need, this keyboard can do it.
- Sleek, minimal design with customizable backlight colour options
- Dedicated media controls for on-the-fly song skips
- Durable design means it won’t break for a long time
Also used by: SKT1 Faker
Ninja Fortnite headset
You’re approaching Loot Lake. Everything seems fine and it looks like you’re in the clear to get some sick items.
But then you hear footsteps near you, turn around, and get the first shot off. You survive and go on to win the entire match. All because you had good headphones and could hear the enemy before they hear you.
Sounds nice, huh? Having high quality headphones like the ones Ninja uses will actually step up your performance quite a bit. It seems like a small benefit, but audio quality makes a big difference.
• Ultra comfortable design makes it easy to wear for gaming marathons
• Clear dedicated microphone means you don’t have to use an external mic on Discord
• Long battery life for wireless audio, or taking it out when heading to class
• Excellent bass-boosting without sacrificing overall sound quality
Ninja Fortnite mouse
Do you still use that old mouse from 5 years ago? You need an upgrade.
Ninja uses the popular Deathadder from Razer. I’m a huge fan of their products and have been using them for about 8 years. I have no complaints and it should be no surprise that many pros use Razer.
- Braided, durable fiber cable for no tangles, no wire breaks
- Programmable scroll wheel and side buttons to bind to your Fortnite build keys
- Customizable color options to match your LED’s with your full setup
- Ergonomic with rubber side grips for ease of movement
Also used by: Ollywood, TBNRFrags, TheSyndicateProject, Markiplier, PewDiePie, TimtheTatman, Imaqtpie, Dr. Disrespect
Ninja Fortnite monitor
Every item in your gaming setup has its little advantages. Your mouse makes you accurate, headphones make you more aware of surroundings, so what does a great monitor help with?
Seeing the enemy before they see you.
- A popular option for many PUBG and Fortnite players, especially for multi-screens
- 144 refresh rate and high responsivity so you don’t miss a moment of the action
- Easy on the eyes, great for hours of play and extensive use