Logan Paul Vlogging Camera & BioCarmine Mastropierro
Logan Alexander Paul was born on April 1st, 1995 and is a Youtube/Vine celebrity, rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor. He originally gained popularity and a following through making funny videos on the platform Vine before branching out to television and films. He has guest starred on series such as Law & Order and Weird Loners. You probably know him best for his Youtube content on his channels Logan Paul Vlogs and TheOfficialLoganPaul. For those looking to get as big as Logan on Youtube, this is what camera he uses to film high quality vlogs.
Logan Paul Camera
G7 X Mark II.
One of the most popular vlogging cameras due to its light weight, features, and quality. Logan uses the G7X MARK II which features shooting up to 8 FPS in RAW, JPEG, and RAW+JPEG to suit your filming needs. It also has incredible high definition quality with Wi-Fi/NFC built in. You have the option to crop on the go for lots of editing flexibility to get your shots just right. If you have lots of moving action in your videos, you’ll be happy to hear the G7X boasts a DIGIC 7 image processor that easily locks onto moving objects.
Don’t worry about low light shots either because the Canon HS System takes beautifully lit photos no matter the lighting. It also minimizes noise and brings out detail like you’ve never seen. This means you can film anywhere and everywhere without limitations.
- DIGIC 7 image processor for incredible image quality in dim lighting.
- Catch moving objects and intense shots easily.
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor.
- Features a 9-blade iris diaphragm and battery IS-equipped lens.
- Continually shoot up to 8 fps in both RAW mode or JPEG modes.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD that tilts 180 degrees up and 45 degree down.
- Captures 1080p Full HD quality in a MP4 format with stereo sound.