Logan Paul Vlogging Camera & BioCarmine Mastropierro
Logan Alexander Paul was born on April 1st, 1995 and is a Youtube/Vine celebrity, rapper, singer, songwriter, and actor. He originally gained popularity and a following through making funny videos on the platform Vine before branching out to television and films. He has guest starred on series such as Law & Order and Weird Loners. You probably know him best for his Youtube content on his channels Logan Paul Vlogs and TheOfficialLoganPaul. For those looking to get as big as Logan on Youtube, this is what camera he uses to film high quality vlogs.
Logan Paul Camera
G7 X Mark II. Get it here.
One of the most popular vlogging cameras due to its light weight, features, and quality. The G7 X Mark II offers high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in RAW**, JPEG and RAW+JPEG** modes, and is equipped with Full HD capability, built-in Wi-Fi◊ and NFC◊◊ and in-camera RAW conversion, giving you everything you need to capture inspiring images and video and share them with ease.
You will hvae additional flexibility during editing, giving you the option of cropping in on your subject for improved composition while still having a detailed, high-resolution image. This means you can capture a fast-moving athlete or a feisty puppy and the DIGIC 7 Image Processor in the PowerShot G7 X Mark II camera can stay locked on throughout the action. If you move around a lot during your videos this will save you a lot of hassle.
The unique Canon HS SYSTEM lets you take bright, clear photos as they happen. Beautiful low-light shots are possible with minimal noise and truly impressive detail in both highlight and shadow areas. Now lighting or areas will stop you from recording awesome shots.
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* CMOS sensor with Canon’s new DIGIC 7 Image Processor helps deliver exceptional image quality even in low light.
- Features a bright f/1.8 (W) – f/2.8 (T), 4.2x (24-100mm), 9-blade iris diaphragm andBattery IS-equipped lens.
- Capture impressively high resolution images with high-speed continuous shooting up to 8 fps in both RAW mode / JPEG mode.
- Multi-angle capacitive 3.0″ touch panel LCD with a screen resolution of 1.04 million dots and tilt option of 180 Degree up and 45 Degree down.
- Capture stunning 1080p Full HD video in MP4 format with stereo sound.
- Check latest prices, reviews, and more info.