JoshOG Gaming Gear, Stream Setup & MoreWisetech Staff
If you’re looking for a hilarious laid back streamer who regularly clutches out games, JoshOG is the right guy for you. Few other streamers balance reading donations, goofing around, and high-octane game play the way Josh does. Now with his game play of Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds, his stream is exploding in popularity right now. With consistent uploads on YouTube, Josh is putting in the hustle to grow his channel and reach his friend Summit1G’s levels of success. Read on for JoshOG’s gaming setup, hardware and more.
Josh has been running teams on Player Unknown Battlegrounds with his friend and top streamer Summit1g. You can check out our full profile on him here.
What keyboard does JoshOG use?
The Razer BlackWidow has been mentioned so many times on WiseTech, and its clear why. After being released in 2010, it has gone on to become the most popular gaming keyboard on the market. It’s custom back lighting lets you show your true colors, or sync up your keyboard with the rest of your LED’s. The mechanical switches are designed from the ground up specifically for gaming, allowing power users to take their skills to the next level. JoshOG, along with a ton of other streamers are using this keyboard, will you?
Also used by: Grimmmz, Towelliee, Munchkin, TheSyndicateProject, PewDiePie, TimtheTatman, Imaqtpie, Cookiezi
Razer DeathAdder, the ultimate gaming mouse
- Favored mouse by esports athletes and streamers globally for its affordability and quality.
- Ergonomic design makes it easy to grip and make pinpoint decisions when playing shooters, MMO’s, or MOBA games.
- Sturdy quality will keep this mouse in your arsenal for years to come so don’t worry about it breaking down.
- The Chroma back lighting lets you sync up your mouse to other peripherals back lighting.
Also used by: Jacksepticeye, JackFrags, Markiplier, FaZe Rug, Savjz, PewDiePie, DrDisRespect, TimtheTatman, Imaqtpie, TBNRfrags
What headset does JoshOG use?
Sennheiser GAME ZERO Gaming Headset
Sennheiser is one of the most well known brands when it comes to headphones and audio equipment. It’s about time they started producing gaming headsets! With the Game Zero, you’re going to get all of the things you love in tradtional Sennheiser headphones with a high quality microphone and comfortable design.
- XXL Ear cups for maximum comfort for those marathon gaming sessions. Many headsets can hurt the ears after a lot of use which you won’t have to deal with.
- Memory foam padding and sound protection means you hear the game and only the game
- Crisp audio quality, regardless if you’re listening for footsteps in Counter Strike or blasting music while fragging
- Foldable design and hard carry case for on-the-go capabilities
What capture card should I use for streaming?
You seek excellence and strive for precision. With optimum video capture, dedicated encoding, ultra-low latency technology, and more, HD60 Pro is your key to unlocking content of the highest caliber. The gaming experience is all about sharing. Stream and record your Xbox, PlayStation or Nintendo Switch gameplay and share your journey with friends, fans and generations to come. For those with a Twitch.tv channel or on another streaming platform, you’ll find a quality capture care invaluable. Not only will you enjoy capturing your gameplay much more, but your viewers will have an even better time watching you dominate.
HD60 Pro boasts Instant Gameview, powering your stream with superior low latency technology. The result? An unbeatable broadcasting experience that awards you absolute, real-time satisfaction. You’re live on Twitch or YouTube in a flash, and it’s never felt more natural.