When you think of the trailblazers of lets plays on YouTube, Jacksepticeye is one of the stars on the list. Starting with classics such as Happy Wheels, his content has moved into all sorts of genres, even into occasional vlogs and streams on Twitch. His uplifting banter and attitude has payed off too, amassing him 17+ million followers and he continues to grow strong.
His personality and different games kept fans coming back, and his consistent content output was perfect for YouTube’s algorithm change. This got his message out to a massive audience at the peak of Lets Plays popularity, and he has thrived ever since. He’s a great example of how hard work, consistency, and a genuine nature pay off when making content.
Interested in what gear your favorite youtuber uses? Or do you want to get into lets plays and vlogging yourself? Read on for our profile on Jacksepticeye’s gear and youtube setup below:
What Camera does Jacksepticeye use for YouTube?
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
One of the most accessible webcams for those looking to get into streaming, the C920 provides full HD 1080p video recording for both your YouTube channel, and for vlogging with friends. Autofocus and dual microphones also account for any and all environment setups, ensuring Jacks expressions as well as yours are both seen and heard as crisply as possible. One of the most critical factors for creating an engaging userbase is them being able to connect with you and empathize, and having a quality webcam is the first step in the right direction.
- Full HD 1080p video calling (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels) with the latest version of Skype for Windows
- 720p HD video calling (up to 1280 x 720 pixels) with supported clients
- Full HD video recording (up to 1920 x 1080 pixels)
- H.264 video compression
- Full HD glass lens with precise autofocus
- Built-in dual mics with automatic noise reduction
- Automatic low-light correction
- Tripod-ready universal clip fits laptops and LCD monitors
What mouse does Jacksepticeye use?
Razer DeathAdder Chroma
One of our most talked about mouses on this site, the Razer DeathAdder is a favorite for esports atheletes, lets play celebrieties, and average home users too. It strikes a solid balance between quality design, and reasonable pricetag. Clean ergonomic design and rubber side grips ensure that your mouse acts as an extension of your hand instead of working against you. It’s rock solid quality ensures that it can handle gaming, recording, editing, and anything else you need to do without wear and tear. Now with custom lighting as well, you can coordinate your mouse with whatever other LED peripherals you have.
- Ergonomic right-handed design with textured rubber side grips.
- 10,000dpi optical sensor.
- Chroma lighting with 16.8 million customizable color options.
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling.
- Up to 300 inches per second*/50g acceleration.
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment.
Also used by: JoshOG, JackFrags, Markiplier, Savjz, PewDiePie, TimtheTatman, TheSyndicateProject, Imaqtpie, TBNRfrags, FaZe Kerrigan
What headset does Jacksepticeye use?
beyerdynamic DT 990 PRO open Studio Headphone
When talking to gamers about their favorite headphones, the two main criteria are comfort and deep audio quality for hearing footsteps and gunshots. In a game like PUBG hearing the enemy could decide if you get a chicken dinner or not. The DT990 headphones strike that perfect balance, with soft velour ear pads guaranteeing comfort on your ears for those marathon gaming sessions, and its studio built design makes these the perfect headsets for ensuring audio quality during your editing process.
What recording setup does Jacksepticeye use?
Elgato Game Capture HD60 S
The HD60S is a great choice for a game capture device for getting serious quality regarless if you’re making content for YouTube, streaming on Twitch, or just recording HappyWheels videos for your friends. Elgato has taken steps to make the barrier to entry as low as possible, focusing on the “plug’n’play” aspect of the technology, with a reversible USB-C connector, and built in Live Commentray features allowing you to focus on entertainment, not techincal bugs.
- Stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps
- State-of-the-art USB 3.0 Type C connection
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more
- Instant Gameview: stream with superior low latency technology. Supported OS – Windows 10 (64-bit). MacOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Stream Command: add webcam, overlays, and more