JackFrags Gaming Gear, Stream Setup and MoreWisetech Staff
JackFrags has been a staple of the FPS gaming community, ammassing a huge following on YouTube and Twitch where he can be found analyzing and playing BattleField, PUBG, Fortnite and Starwars BattleFront 2. He is a go-to source for many people due to his massive repetoire of gaming experience, providing an exciting and engaging opinion on patch changes, new game modes, and first thoughts on game launches. At his core he is clearly a passionate creator, pumping out tons of videos in a variety of games keeping his fans happy and the discussion going.
We had talked previously about creators who are able to thrive without tying their identity to the game their playing, and there is no better example of that than in the shooting game space (Summit1G is another great example). If people enjoy your personality and opinions, they will support you when you branch out to experiment with new games, which in turn keeps the stream fresh and engaging for long-time viewers.
Want to learn more about JackFrag’s setup? Read on for the gear he uses to game/stream/record for millions of viewers:
What mouse does JackFrags use?
In no other genre does a good mouse matter like FPS. Your mouse needs to be comfortable, move seamlessly and almost act as an extension of your hand. One of our most talked about mouses, the Razer DeathAdder has become a staple of the gaming space, and for good reason. The DeathAdder is a great bang for your buck, with clean ergonomic design, fast responsiveness and custom colors to match with the rest of your LED setup. It’s also designed to last the wear and tear of daily use, with sturdy design and durable rubber sides.
- Ergonomic design with rubber side gripping for clean mouse movement
- 10,000dpi optical sensor.
- Custom lighting allows for 16 million unique colors
- 5 programmable buttons allows for a tailored gaming experience
- Up to 300 inches per second*/50g acceleration.
Also used by: Jacksepticeye, JoshOG, Markiplier, Savjz, PewDiePie, TimtheTatman, TheSyndicateProject, Imaqtpie, TBNRfrags, FaZe Kerrigan
What keyboard does JackFrags use?
Mad Catz V.5 Keyboard
Mad Catz returned to keyboard design with a clean cut modern gaming keyboard designed for the next generation. Their focus was on finding a balance between durability with high quality materials and speed of keystrokes for seameless gameplay. Multi-color lighting allows for customizability, and the media dashboard pannel allows for on-the fly changes to music and outputs when you’re in-game. Similar to the mouse, its ability to specifically program buttons allows you to tailor the keyboard to your specific games and experience.
- Fully functional programmable keys and media surface
- Multi-color backlighting to match your other peripherals
- Touch-sensitive, backlit dashboard Control Panel – Configure your lighting, media and volume controls with the brush of a finger.
What headset does JackFrags use?
When an audio juggernaut like Sennheiser makes a gaming headset, you know you’re going to hear every footstep and gunshot. In games such as PUBG where audio cues and win a chicken dinner, you need quality studio performance like this headset. The premier noise cancelling microphone ensures no static or external noise is picked up. We particularly liked the open back ear cups designed to let your head breathe during marathon gaming sessions.
- High end gaming with comfort – the open back ear design lets your ears breathe and creates an organic listening experience.
- Superb sound quality – Sennheiser designed transducers deliver exceptional clarity for gaming, music listening and movie watching
- Noise-cancelling clarity – the microphone reduces ambient noise for crystal-clear communication
- Ultra comfortable – XL velvet ear pads and a cushioned headband provide comfort during long gaming sessions
- PCV 07 Combo Audio Adaptor Included – switch between Mac, PS4™ & consoles with ease through a 3.5 mm jack input