Froggen Gaming Gear & BioCarmine
Henrik Hansen or Froggen as known by in the League of Legends community is a Danish professional gamer who plays for team Echo Fox. He specializes in playing the mid lane and has participated in the North American League of Legends Championships Series. Froggen has also been on teams such as Evil Geniuses, Alliance, Elements, and Anivia is his most played champion. Here is some fun trivia at Froggen that you may have not known:
- His favorite anime shows are Angel Beats! and Shakugan no Shana.
- He’s known as one of the best Anivia players globally.
- ggChronicle chose him as as the best 2012 Player of the Year and also won the Silver Deathcap award.
- French fries is his favorite food.
- Many people say he is the top midlaner in Europe.
- Reached 300 cs in competitive play at the 23:10 minute mark which is a world record.
- One of the pioneers of unusual builds on Anivia such as utilizing Chalice of Harmony, Warmog’s armor, and tear of the Goddess.
- Prefers Hextech GLP-800 than the Rod of Ages when playing Anivia.
- Has played unconventional mid lanes like Corki.
- Pioneered the style of using full magic resist runes and rushing Abyssal Scepter on AP carries.
- Top Korean pros like Faker highly respect him.
- He’s the butt of a meme on Twitch.tv saying he DDOS’s streams since Ocelot once wrongly accused him of it in the past.
- He often plays Tetris while he waits for games to join.
Okay enough with that lame trivia, if you want to play League as good as him, step up your gaming gear to match his below.
Froggen Gaming Setup
HyperX Cloud II Gaming Headset.
No matter if you play single player, casually or competitvely, a good set is an investment you should make as a gamer. Froggen uses the HyperX Cloud II which has a high definition control box, USB sound card, and great voice quality. You will be able to hear your enemies foot steps before they hear yours and you will be more immersed into the game in general. You can easily toggle the mic on and off along with the surround sound if you prefer it or not.
- High definition sound card with 7.1 surround sound.
- Noise cancelling mic so you can communicate clearly.
- Memory foam ear pads so your ears feel comfy all day long as you game.
ASUS RoG G20.
One of the most powerful and fast ASUS gaming computers available right now. If you want to play League of Legends and other games on the highest settings with incredible speed, you’ll need a PC like this. No longer is Alienware or iBuyPower the go-to gaming desktop since ASUS began stepping up their game a few years ago. The Republic of Gamers G20, like it’s name suggests, is made for serious gamer that wants the ultimate playing experience. Froggen uses it himself to get crisp graphics, high FPS, and no interruptions while practicing.
- Intel i7-6700 3.4 GHz CPU.
- 16GB DDR4 RAM.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080, 8GB GDDR5 GPU to play any game on high settings.
- 512GB SSD + 1TB HD so you’ll have enough room for games, school work and more.
ASUS RoG GL502.
Froggen not only utilizes a gaming PC but also a gaming laptop from ASUS. You can’t always have your desktop with you which is why a laptop is an amazing mobile choice for gaming and working. If you have an office job or you’re a student along with having a gaming hobby, a laptop may be a better choice. It will benefit you more than a desktop since it will have multiple uses and they are just as powerful these days. Froggen likes the GL502 because of its lightweight metallic frame, high powered GPU, and efficiency.
- NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB Graphics Card that will play League and your favorite games with ease.
- Intel Core i7-7700HQ CPU that can handle tons of programs and tabs being open at once.
- 16GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM so don’t worry about downtime.
- 128GB SATA III SSD + 1TB HDD to store everything you need.
- 15.6” FHD 1920×1080 G-SYNC Display.
ASUS RoG Gladius.
You would surprised how much a proper gaming mouse can improve your performance. the Gladius from ASUS is made to make you more accurate, precise, and have faster reflexes. It doesn’t matter if you have an open palm or claw style of holding your mouse because the Gladius is made for all play styles. Pro gamer input was used to engineer it so expect the ergonomics and comfort to be unmatched during your long gaming hours.
- Ergonomically designed for long gaming sessions.
- Left and right buttons with 2 programmable buttons.
- Flash memory to save your profile.
- Exclusive ROG Armory interface that you can use to tweak settings, buttons, lighting and more.
ASUS ROG SWIFT PG248Q.
Last but not least, Froggen loves the ROG SWIFT monitor from ASUS. As you can probably tell, he’s a bit of an ASUS fanboy but we don’t blame him because their products are high quality and awesome. This monitor is made for e-sports with 180 Hz refresh rate, 1ms response, and eye care technology to keep your vision safe while gaming for long hours.
- 24″ Full HD 1920 x 1080p panel with a 1ms response time.
- Refresh rate upwards to 180 Hz.
- DisplayPort 1.2, HDMI and USB 3.0 ports.
- NVIDIA G-SYNC means you get the smoothest gameplay ever.
- ASUS Eye Care Technology will keep your eyes safe.