Fortnite has completely taken over Twitch, with so many great players and entertainers rising to the front.
One of the most recommended is DrLupo, who has a ton of experience streaming content in Fortnite as well as Destiny.
He’s signed to team Rogue as part of their six-member Destiny team, showing his dominance of the shooter genre.
You can frequently catch him streaming in duo’s with Ninja, or solo racking up huge kills with his masterful game play.
Interested in knowing more about his gaming setup? Read on for what mouse, monitor, headset, and keyboard Lupo uses.
DrLupo Gaming Setup
- Fortnite players require a good mouse in order to play comfortably and for long periods of time. Razer has designed a mouse that is comfortable, sleek, durable, and most importantly, at a great price range.
- The ergonomic design is made to sit comfortably under your palm, and rubber grips make movement easy. The Chroma versions come with 16.8 million color options, allowing you to sync the razer logo and scroll wheel with the rest of your LED peripherals.
What keyboard does Dr. Lupo use?
Cooler Master Storm QuickFire TK
- Mechanical Red CHERRY MX Switches
- Windows keys disabled in Game Mode
- Extra keycaps bundled (with key puller)
- Laser marked keycaps, red backplate
What monitor does Dr. Lupo use?
ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q 27″
- 49-inch monitor with super ultra-wide 49-inch screen with its innovative 32:9 aspect ratio
- Samsung QLED delivers purer, brighter, and more lifelike colors
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) Technology. HDMI : 2 EA (2.0)