Cloud9 N0thing Gaming GearCarmine
Jordan “n0thing” Gilbert was born on October 25th, 1990 in the United States. He is a professional Counter Strike player and is currently apart of the team Cloud 9. Previously he had played for both Evil Geniuses and compLexity. N0thing made his debut in the older version of Counter Strike(1.6) and won numerous championships while with Evil Geniuses. He is known not just for his great gaming skills but awesome, funny personality with great dance moves as seen below. For those looking for new gear or to boost their performance, consider the equipment N0thing himself uses.
What Monitor Does N0thing Use?
BenQ monitors have been the industry leading monitors for gamers over many years. It shouldn’t be a surprise that N0thing is using one himself. To see all the little details while you play, a crystal clear gaming monitor is key and it will put you ahead.
- 24″ screen size.
- 1920 x 1080p resolution.
- LED display.
- 144Hz refresh rate and a 1 MS response time.
- Features d-sub, DVI-DL, HDMI, input connectors and headphone jack.
LOGITECH G430 DTS Headphone.
Hearing your enemies footsteps while your lurking around Dust2 will get you the kill first. This is only doable though if you have a quality pair of headphones to hear everything around you. N0thing uses th G430 which is powered by Dolby’s advanced 7.1 surround sound system. It makes a very immersive experience and you will hear the difference in your performance. .
- 36- degree sound field that is not only realistic but extremely useful while listening to where your enemies are coming from.
- Made to be worn for long hours with a very comfortable design, soft ear cups and 90 degree swivel for a personalized fit.
- Noise cancelling and folding mic that reduces background noise. Rotate it out of the way if you need to eat or talk to someone else with ease.
- Volume dial and mute switch are on the cable for ease of access.
What Keyboard Does N0thing Use?
Logitech G810 Gaming Keyboard.
Do you have a mechanical gaming keyboard? They are proven to give you a better gaming experience, improve performance, and feel/sound better than traditional ones. These kind of keyboards take advantage of special keys that respond faster while giving a special tactile sensation. If you don’t have one in your gaming setup, you are missing out on a big advantage you could be having for a small investment. The Logitech G810 is one of the best mechanical keyboards and N0thing uses it himself. It has matte texture detailing, a durable braided cable, RGB lighting, and lightning fast Romer-G switches.
- Designed to offer unmatched performance while you game.
- The Romer-G mechanical switches are tested to be up to 25% faster than other mechanical keys!
- With the customizable RBG lighting, you can choose between 16.8 million color combos to match your other gear and to have a better night time gaming session.
- Play, pause, mute, volume and more controls are easily available on the keyboard.
- The F1 to F12 keys can be customized to do anything you like.
What Mouse Does N0thing Use?
Logitech G100s Mouse.
When gaming hardcore you need a mouse that is accurate and responsive or else your opponent may get off the first shot. N0thing uses the G100s and as you can tell is a pretty big fan of Logitech because of their awesome quality.
- 2500 DPI Delta Zero optical sensor which is fast and precise.
- Low friction bottom, durable buttons and tested up to 20 million clicks.
- Hydrophobic coating makes this mouse feel awesome and comfortable in your hand for long hours.
- The shape is also ambidextorous which means your hand size and style won’t affect how you game with this bad boy.
What Mousepad Does N0thing Use?
Logitech G440 Mousepad.
Improve your gaming control and accuracy with a mouse pad made for gaming like the G440. N0thing likes it for the hard surface which minimizes friction and stops you from overshooting your cursor. If you play Counter Strike you will especially benefit from the increased precision you have while AWPing and making those flicks.
- Made for high DPI gaming like Counter Strike where you’re making flicks and lots of fast movements.
- Comfortable surface so your wrist and hand won’t get weary.
- Made to perform even better if you have a Logitech G sensor mouse.
- Rubber base means this thing isn’t moving anywhere.
What Mic Does N0thing Use?
When you’re in the heat of the battle you need to communicate to your team exactly where you’re gaming and what you’re doing. If you are a streamer on Twitch or you make Youtube videos, you’ll appreciate having a god mic for this endeavors too. When you hear N0thing’s handsome voice, it’s because of the Audio-Technica mic he’s using that has USB output and is critically acclaimed for its power. Normally AT is renowned for their headsets but you’ll be extremely pleased with this mic from them too.
- Condenser microphone with a USB output and pop filter combo.
- High quality A/D converter with a 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate.
- Headphone jack that has a volume control button.
- Blend microphone signal and pre recorded audio with the mix control function.
- Features an internal headphone amplifier delivers amazing audio quality.