C9 Shroud Gaming Setup & BioCarmine
Mike Grzesiek is better known as his username “shroud” and as being a part of the professional team Cloud9. Since it’s launch he has been dominating the scene and rose to popularity by streaming on Twitch.tv. He was born on June 2nd, 1994 making him 23 years old and he is from Toronto, Canada. Shroud has also shown off his talent in ESEA-M with teams Slow Motion, Exertus, and Manajuma.
Along with his success in ESEA-M, streaming on Twitch.tv definitely helped boost his popularity which helped him raise to stardom. He is known for his lurking playing style and ability to pull off clutch wins in the heat of the moment. After he had played with the team Manajuma, he was acquired by team compLexity Gaming as a stand-in replacing Todd “anger” Williams. Cloud9 then acquired compLexity back in August 1st of 2014 so he was signed as a permanent player like the rest of his teammates. Shroud was the second longest standing member of his team with the loved Jordan “n0thing” Gilbert until they were both replaced by RUSH and Tarik very recently in August of 2017.
If you are a Counter Strike fan and want to improve your accuracy and performance, pick up some of the gear Shroud uses himself.
Logitech RGB G810 Gaming Keyboard.
Mechanical keyboards are all the hype right now and for good reason. They feature special keys that activate quicker and offer a much better tactile experience that is proven to improve gameplay. The Logitech RBG G810 is a fantastic mechanical keyboard to start with because it’s in a good price range but has outstanding quality. Mechanical keyboards are also much more durable and built to last meaning you will spend less money in the long haul. It’s also backlit which means you can game easier in the evenings.
- Full sized mechanical keyboard.
- Romer-G mechanical keys are up to 25% faster than standard mechanical switches putting you ahead of the competition.
- Customizable RGB Lighting to match your systems appearance and personalize it just right.
- Easy access media controls right from your keyboard.
- Customizable function keys.
- Compatibility: Works with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7.
Logitech G303 Gaming Mouse.
The Logitech G303 was designed for gamers and based off the advice of the professional community. Just like a good keyboard is necessary to game at the top level, you need a quality mouse too. This mouse features a high performing optical sensor, light weight body, and a metal spring button tension system for the optimal gaming performance. The pros use it for good reason and you should too.
- Advanced optical sensor with Delta Zero technology makes you way more accurate in the game.
- Enhanced responsiveness and speed.
- RGB lighting can be customized to match your other gear.
- Tested to a 20 million click lifespan, you’ll be keeping this mouse for a very long time and it also has easy DPI switching with 5 options.
C9 Shroud Monitor
If you can see your enemies before they see you, that is a massive advantage. That is what a great monitor will deliver and this one from BENQ is no exception. It boasts 20 levels of colour vibrance settings to get your viewing just how you like it. It also has an adjustable stand which can be operated with just one finger with ease. Maximize your comfort and get to gaming even better. The ZeroFlicker technology also keeps your eyes from straining for when you need to game for hours on end.
- 144Hz refresh rate monitor for a smooth and quick experience.
- Adopted worldwide by several professional eSports tournaments and players because of its quality. The BenQ Zowie has become the official gaming monitor of the MLG CS:GO Major Championship along with various MLG, DREAMHACK, ESWC, Intel Extreme Master, CEVO, Copenhagen Games, ESEA, UMG, EVO, ESL One events.
- Optimized specifically for better gaming performance and ability.
- The frame minimizes visual distractions so you an focus on the game more. Low blue light and flicker-free technology also helps your eyes.
- Easily switch between your saved settings.
C9 Shroud Headphones
In games like Counter Strike, you need to listen to footsteps and every little sound to understand where your enemies are. With the G633, you’ll have an advantage over your opponents with superior audio quality. It’s a premium gaming headset made for the serious players. It features incredible surround sound and Pro-G audio drivers to immerse you into a cinematic experience when you game.
- Has crisp 7.1 Dolby and DTS headphone surround sound meaning you hear every little detail. The advanced Pro-G drivers and equalizers allow you to even customize your sound which is very unique.
- Compatible with PCs, mobile devices, PS4s, the Xbox One, and more.
- You can plug in two devices to answer calls and play music for example without interrupting your gaming session.
- Millions of lighting colors, customizable audio EQ, and programable G-keys.
- The flexible microphone includes an LED light to display if it’s muted or not.
Thanks for reading our breakdown of Shroud’s gaming gear and a touch on his biography. We hope you enjoyed it and have been inspired to step up your gaming experience.
Featured image credit