The Best Smart TV Under $200Carmine Mastropierro
Smart TV’s are the future of televisions and soon every home will have one. They offer video on demand services, social media connectivity, instant messaging, and some have full featured web browsers. Everything you’d want in a TV and computer is essentially put into one. Some of them can be costly but we found the best smart TV under $200 below.
With the TCL Roku, a personalized home screen gives you easy access to over 3,000 streaming channels, cable TV, gaming consoles and other devices. No more flipping through inputs or complicated menus – all your favorites are at your fingertips. A high definition display paired with an advanced refresh rate, and dual-band Wifi allows you to capture every moment. You won’t miss a thing.
With the free mobile app, transform your smartphone or tablet into a Roku remote and even browse and add new channels. Plus, find what you want fast with voice search – a fun way to find what you’re looking for. The super-simple Roku TV remote has only 20 buttons to make navigating easier. With around half the buttons of a traditional TV remote, you won’t have to struggle to find the button you need.
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 28.98″ x 17″ x 3.18″, TV with stand: 28.98″ x 18.68″ x 7.78″
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries detachable power cord
- Check for available prices and reviews.